Re: How many rooms _actually_ available ? Re: IETF 101 - Registration and Hotel Reservations Open!

On 18/12/17 16:17, Adrian Farrel wrote:
> I think transparency is important, it protects people from being
> accused of thing they didn't do.
Another benefit of transparency of this kind is that
once the information is published, I bet it'll seem
like there was never a good reason to not publish.

That's been the case for a number of things the IAOC
now make visible, that were kept under wraps some
years ago (venue name etc.).

So I think this thread is yet another reason for us
to move as far as possible to a default-open approach
in the iasa2.0 work.

S.