Re: paperless videos, was IETF Journal - November 2017

On Sat, 9 Dec 2017, Toerless Eckert wrote:
Sorry, but i am quite irritated about youtube being used exclusively given that
services licensing conditions vs. the intent of IETF content.

I'm reasonably sure that the videos are on Youtube because it's easy to upload them and they don't charge us. If you have other suggestions that aren't unduly labor-intensive and expensive, I'm sure they'd be welcome.

Regards,
John Levine, johnl@xxxxxxxxx, Taughannock Networks, Trumansburg NY