Re: In Search of a Revised Notewell

Brian,

I don’t use the pre-prepared slide, I prefer to copy and paste the text from the official online Note Well page. That way you don’t have to worry about the pre-prepared slide accidentally being out of date, slide formatting issues (font, background, etc.), and such.

I’m happy to leave it to the people who know much more about such issues than I to decide whether the BCPs, RFCs, or both should be referenced.

Cheers,
Andy

On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 4:09 PM, Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 10/08/2017 05:01, Mehmet Ersue wrote:
> Without knowing the URL one can always download the current version of Note Well slide from:
>
> WG Chair’s Page / Meeting Tools /  Note Well (PPT <https://www.ietf.org/wg/documents/note-well.ppt> )

But https://www.ietf.org/wg/documents/note-well.odp is 404.

If the Note Well referred to BCP78 and BCP79, we wouldn't have had this confusion.

    Brian