Re: Revamp of the www.ietf.org website

On 15/07/2017 21:21, Russ Housley wrote:
> For example, in response to the feedback provided, there is now a single page that provides links to tools and resources commonly used by active IETF participants.

Thank you for that. The only thing is, it's not really a single page; I had to hit Page Down 4 times to see everything. On the current page (https://www.ietf.org/content.html) there's all that on one screen. Surely there must be a way to present the content more compactly, when not on a tiny screen, and with a default font size.

I mention that here because I think it's a very general point. I've entered tickets for some details, and I would encourage everybody to do that, because inevitably there will be errors in content conversion, and the more eyes looking for them, the better.

Thanks
    Brian