Re: In Search of a Revised Notewell

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mehmet Ersue" <mersue@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "'Andrew G. Malis'" <agmalis@xxxxxxxxx>; "'Spencer Dawkins at IETF'"
<spencerdawkins.ietf@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "'IETF'" <ietf@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2017 6:01 PM

Without knowing the URL one can always download the current version of
Note Well slide from:

WG Chair’s Page / Meeting Tools /  Note Well (PPT
<https://www.ietf.org/wg/documents/note-well.ppt> )

<tp>

Yes, if you are a WG Chair at an IETF Meeting:-)  The e-mail participant
would not know to do this AFAICT (and I am subscribed to the ipr mailing
list!); and even now, the e-mail participant who does not track the IETF
list would still probably not know of a revised Notewell..

Tom Petch

I agree, copying regularly is easier than checking the content.

Cheers,

Mehmet