Re: Slides, eye charts, and a beg for readability

I'm giving a preso at an upcoming major IEEE conference and they run
training for their speakers, distribute a training pack and template.
Amongst all of that was this guidance:

"• 10/20/30 Rule
• (10 slides - 20 minutes presentation - 30pts font)"

Now it wasn't perfect either and we also had the accessibility
conversation about the colours chosen in the template.

This is just FYI - I'm not expecting the equivalent but food for thought.

--

Narelle
narellec@xxxxxxxxx