Slides, eye charts, and a beg for readability

Dear IETF participants who are mostly younger than I am ...

I've been routinely using Meetecho *in the room* so that I could read slides with fonts too small to read from the back of the room. I'm fine with that, although I don't know that everyone is.

I'm seeing a couple of presentations where the font is so small that I can barely read it with reading glasses on Meetecho.

If people could ask themselves if they care about being understood enough to use a font large enough to read, that would be great.

Thanks,

Spencer, who's 20/20, after surgery, so it shouldn't be this hard!