Re: Remote participation

In message <DM2PR05MB573F2BB1F4EFBFEEE75D5F4A52B0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
look.com>, Ross Callon writes:
> I had a similar event yesterday but from the other side. I was listening
> in (from North America) using Meetecho and could hear very well without
> any problem. One of the things that I heard clearly was someone in the
> room in Yokohama complaining that the speaker wasnt close enough to the
> mic.

Or too close to the mic.  This thing however gets better with practice.

The meetecho folks have been good at responding to issues.  A simple
meetecho + issue / advice in the chat window works.

The remote queue worked fine as does the old "mic: comment" with a good
jabber scribe.

Mark

--
Mark Andrews, ISC