Re: Remote participation

On Tue, Nov 3, 2015 at 12:08 AM, Kathleen Moriarty <kathleen.moriarty.ietf@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> t seems I can hear the speakers in the room when the folks in the room are having trouble.

It's only Tuesday, but I'm onsite, and this is what I'm seeing. I was sitting in a meeting yesterday (probably RMCAT) and there were several soft-spoken folk in a row at the mike. I wasn't hearing well, so wondered if the speakers were too far from the mike, and checked in Jabber. The answer I got back was that the remote participants weren't having any trouble at all.

I may try earbuds for Meetecho in the room today, and see how badly that works!

Spencer