Email bar bof in Yokohama: location.

I've decided that given that the bar bof somewhat coincides with  social, the right place to do it is on the same hotel.  So I propose that we meet in Jack's bar in the Yokohama Bay Hotel Tokyu. This is just into the Queen's mall, to the left as you enter from the conference center.

I will be there at 8pm. Please let me know if you intend to come and if you might be later than 8. Please reply just to me. Thanks!