Re: Remote participation

On 03/11/2015 01:21, Harald Alvestrand wrote:
>  One thought:
>
> In several countries, 4G mobile phones (including in "tethered hotspot"
> mode) give adequate bandwidth for a WebRTC call.
>
> If the corporate firewall can't be bothered to behave decently, the
> answer may be to .... pick up the phone.

Harald is onto something. But the real point is to test in advance and if
it doesn't work, find a work-around.

I hate to suggest more work for our Meetecho friends, but maybe the testing
needs to be a bit more organised and 24 hours in advance (or maybe 12 hours
in advance for Monday sessions). And if it fails, no compromise: don't try.

BTW, it seemed to work nicely yesterday between Auckland and Yokohama.

   Brian