Re: the names that aren't DNS names problem, was Last Call: <draft-ietf-dnsop-onion-tld-00.txt>

+1

Dave I completely agree. The cost problem is getting out of hand around
here, but the real causation is endless process delays.  To John¹s point
SDO shopping is already going on and its going to be a larger problem in
the future unless there is some serious thought about reforms.

?
Richard Shockey
Shockey Consulting LLC
Chairman of the Board SIP Forum