From: trill [mailto:trill-bounces@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Brian Haberman
Sent: Monday, March 09, 2015 1:14 PM
To: ietf@xxxxxxxx; lisp@xxxxxxxx; l2tpext@xxxxxxxx; trill@xxxxxxxx
Subject: [trill] Announcement of the move of L2TPEXT, LISP, and TRILL

All,

As a part of the IESG re-organization, the IESG discussed moving some
Working Groups from the Internet Area to the Routing Area. Now that we know
we will have three RTG ADs seated from the Dallas meeting onwards, we will
go ahead with our plan to move L2TPEXT, LISP and TRILL from INT to RTG.

This move will be effective immediately after IETF-92.

Regards,
Brian