Re: Proper credit for work done -- on finding chairs (was CHANGE THE JOB)

On 10/17/13 4:08 PM, Stephen Farrell wrote:

> I do agree that some credit for chairs in particular would
> be a fine thing if we could figure a way to do it though.
>
> For example, I'd encourage authors to include acks as per
> the above, in particular for cases of 'difficult' wgs.

I've started acknowledging also the directorate reviewers, as well as
the chairs and AD. A few examples:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6120#appendix-E

http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6993#section-5

It's not that hard to add a few lines at the end of your document. (Yet
sometimes I still forget, so thanks for the reminder!)

Peter

--
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/