RE: Last Call: <draft-ietf-6man-oversized-header-chain-08.txt> (Implications of Oversized IPv6 Header Chains) to Proposed Standard

Hi Ron,

I don't know if there is a way to decouple it. I believe I have shown
a way to not mess up tunnels while at the same time not messing up your
draft. That should be a win-win. In what way would imposing a 1K limit
on the IPv6 header chain not satisfy the general case?

Thanks - Fred
fred.l.templin@xxxxxxxxxx