RE: Last Call: <draft-ietf-6man-oversized-header-chain-08.txt> (Implications of Oversized IPv6 Header Chains) to Proposed Standard

Hi Ole,

Very true. In this case, the "link" is the tunnel and the "link-specific
fragmentation" is IPv6 fragmentation. Which places the first part of an
MTU-length IPv6 header chain in the first fragment and the remainder of
the header chain in the second fragment.

Thanks - Fred
fred.l.templin@xxxxxxxxxx