RE: Last Call: <draft-ietf-6man-oversized-header-chain-08.txt> (Implications of Oversized IPv6 Header Chains) to Proposed Standard

Hi Fernando,

We definitely don't want that. That is why we would prefer for
the entire header chain (starting from the outermost IP header
up to and including the headers inserted by the original host)
to fit within the first fragment even if there are multiple
encapsulations on the path.

Thanks - Fred
fred.l.templin@xxxxxxxxxx