Re: Last Call: <draft-resnick-retire-std1-00.txt> (Retirement of the "Internet Official Protocol Standards" Summary Document) to Best Current Practice

I tend to agree with Pete - the minutes are more like an official
record, as well. BTW, the IESG Charter (RFC 3710) says:

"The IESG publishes a record of decisions from its meetings on the
Internet,..."

In any case, apart from this detail, I think the draft is good to go.

   Brian