Re: draft-moonesamy-ietf-conduct-3184bis

On Sep 3, 2013 5:47 AM, "S Moonesamy" <sm+ietf@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
At the other end someone who has a problem understanding what is being said can contact the WG Chair or Area Director privately so that they can step in and help.

Because there are communication problems every few minutes, this seems like a large burden to place on those who should be able to focus on keeping the work as a whole running smoothly.  Someone who has a problem understanding can speak to individuals privately. If they are rebuffed and want intervention, then they could go to a WG chair... or perhaps to someone who is part of a set of volunteers for helping in communication (we need a new badge sticker).   In any case, please don't assign more small responsibilities to the people who we depend on for pushing our work forward.