Re: Future Handling of Blue Sheets

--On Thursday, May 10, 2012 15:59 +0800 Tobias Gondrom
<tobias.gondrom@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> John,
>
> sorry, maybe I did not articulate myself precisely enough. I
> did not intend to say it would be published in real-time. What
> I wanted to communicate is that we would collect that data
> only during daytime and only with 2hours-granularity as it's
> only meeting attendance in which room you are (and publish it
> at any point in time later). However, we would keep it public
> indefinitely (in the proceedings).

Good.  My apologies for misunderstanding your intent.

> Like you, I am very cautious about broadcasting my travel
> plans. Plus, I am not only concerned about in advance and
> real-time, but also about broadcasting to the public places
> I've been in the past (or for that matter any personal
> information).

But it seems to me that takes us back to Russ's summary in that
it is normal, and arguably necessary, for a standards body to
record --and make available to those who are interested-- the
identities of those participating in meetings.

best regards,
   john