Re: Future Handling of Blue Sheets

(top post)
Tobias,

Constructing and then attacking strawmen is not helpful.

As far as I know, no one has proposed making blue sheet
information --and hence precise location information for
identified individuals-- available to the public in real time
during the meetings.   As one of, I assume, many members of this
community who will not broadcast my travel plans to social
networks, etc., until after I return home, I would strenuously
object to any such thing but, again, as far as I know, no one
proposed it.

     john

--On Thursday, May 10, 2012 14:23 +0800 Tobias Gondrom