Re: Hyatt Taipei cancellation policy?

    Hadriel> If we use actual *attendance* as a form of voting,
    Hadriel> Minneapolis would lose big time.

I don't think using actual attendance is the right metric. Actual
attendance of people who submitted internet drafts or chaired meetings
would be closer, but is also problematic.
My goals are to:

1)  Make IETFs easy for people doing current technical work within the
organization

2) Ease getting involved in doing technical work in the organization

I'm not sure what metric is best for judging things, but I have low
confidence that raw attendance maps onto those two goals.