Re: Tourist or business visa from US?

The form requires contact info for your business contact if you are
getting a business visa. Otherwise you can leave it blank.

I will let Alexa answer the other questions.

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Cisco Systems
Tel: +1 408-527-8972   Mobile: +1 415-370-4628
E-mail: ole@xxxxxxxxx  URL: http://www.cisco.com/ipj