Re: Tourist or business visa from US?

On 8/24/2010 8:24 AM, Fred Baker wrote:
> In the many times I have visited China, I have gotten a business visa once, and it was seriously not worth the effort.
>
> I plan to get a tourist visa.

Except that now the PRC is looking at the purpose of your trip and that
is to develop intellectual properties so this is not a personal but
specifically a business trip.

Does Cisco's legal department condone that Fred?

Todd Glassey

> On Aug 24, 2010, at 7:43 AM, Andrew G. Malis wrote:
>
>> Is there a consensus that a tourist visa is sufficient to attend the
>> IETF from the US?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Andy

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose or take any action based
on this message or any information herein. If you have received this
and delete this message.

Thank you for your cooperation.