RE: Gen-ART Review of draft-ietf-forces-mib-07

I agree with Pasi here. For a moderate or minor quantity of edits
editing the notes to the RFC editor after all parties agreed on the
changes is fast, efficient, and our under control - thus saving time in
the majority of cases with minimal efforts.

Yes, having a clean copy is better. We live however in an imperfect
world.

Dan