Re: Gen-ART Review of draft-ietf-forces-mib-07

>Standard. I have two technical comments below, but both are minor issues
>that could resolved in AUTH48 if you think they have merit.

An aside: The purpose of AUTH48 state is not (should not be) to resolve
even minor issues.  Ideally, no issues should arise in AUTH48, but the
world is not a perfect place.  But let's not get in the habit of sweeping
minor changes to the every end of the publication process.  The revision
process is pretty cheap.

Bob Braden