RE: Confirming vs. second-guessing

> And in order to make the confidentiality issue more concrete
> (ie, real) would folks offer some examples of what falls under
> it.

"I accept the nomination of area director.  The current area
director, Mr. J. Sixpack, has been attempting to impose his
opinion that beer should contain rice.  This is causing a rift
in the working groups within the area.  I would follow the area
consensus that we should outlaw rice in beer and thus my
appointment as new area director would achieve peace and
harmony within the area."

-d