RE: IETF 72 --> Dublin!

Hi Ray,

I don't want to prolong this thread much more, but the booking terms & conditions at the City West are unusually strict, if not incorrect (note the reference to the groups/conferences).
Here's what I get when using the IETF booking code:

---snip---
Please note the following terms & conditions relate to this booking.

• Bookings are non refundable and non transferable.
• Cancellations will not be accepted for online bookings
• Check in time : after 1400 hrs
• Check out time : before 1200 hrs
• Rates are per room per night.
• Rates are for accommodation only unless otherwise stated.
• These rates are not available for groups or conferences.
• Rates are non commissionable.
• Management reserve the right to assign guests to rooms in either the Citywest Main or Golf Hotels depending on availability
• For single adult reservations the Management reserve the right to provide guests with a single room instead of double room only in the unlikely event of all double rooms being occupied
---snip---

Can you confirm that indeed these are the terms we'll have to agree to (the non refundable, non cancellable condition is particularly annoying).

Thanks,
Woj.