Re: IETF 72 --> Dublin!

Ray Pelletier wrote:> If you want to see Dublin, and I recommend it, consider arriving 2 - 3 > days early, or staying after the meeting at a hotel downtown near > Grafton Street and Trinity College.  The college even has dorm rooms > available at very reasonable rates, if you don't mind roughing it a bit..
And if you want to ask about that feel free to mail me or grab mein Philly.
We'll gladly sell you a room in Trinity College for about €70 [1]though I wouldn't recommend trying to commute from here.
For a few quid more, you can ask for a long room [2] :-)
Cheers,Stephen.
[1] http://www.tcd.ie/accommodation/Visitors/[2] http://www.tcd.ie/Library/heritage/longroom.php