Re: eating our own dogfood...Re: IPv4 Outage

Bill Manning wrote:

> as offical spokesmodel for the IETF in your role
> as Sgt at Arms, your you SURE you want to advocate
> the IETF abandon its published statement wrt there
> being ONE ROOT ...

Our interpretation of "a sergeant-at-arms appointed by the
Chair is empowered to restrict posting by a person, or of
a thread, when the content is inappropriate and represents
a pattern of abuse" is apparently different, I don't see
an "official spokesmodel" in RFC 3005.

I've no idea who is a sergeant-at-arms here at the moment,
and Ted certainly didn't post in this role.  Correct me
if I'm wrong, "one root" is an IAB doctrine, isn't it ?
Did the IETF ever bother to confirm it ?

 Frank