Re: IPv6 will never fly: ARIN continues to kill it

Hello,

Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino <itojun@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> 	because, in the end, ULA (whichever flavor it is) leads to
>       IPv6-to-IPv6 NAT.

I prefer losing some bytes in all my packets between locations using
different ULA-D prefixes to get an underlying VPN / tunneling
infrastructure. This allows me to keep things flat, i.e. pure routing.

itojun, let's just stop using the 3 letters word. It does not exist
anymore.

Cheers,

a+