Re: 128 bits should be enough for everyone, was:

On Fri, Mar 31, 2006 at 05:36:30AM +0200, Anthony G. Atkielski wrote:
> More bogus math.  Every time someone tries to compute capacity, he
> looks at the address space in terms of powers of two.  Every time
> someone tries to allocate address space, he looks as the address space
> in terms of a string of bits.

Anthony,

	You've been making the same point over and over (and over)
again.  It's probably the case that people who will be convinced by
your arguments, will have accepted the force of your arguments by now.
For people who don't accept your arguments, they are not likely to be
swayed by a "last post wins" style of argumentation.

	May I gently suggest that you stop and think before deciding
whether you need to respond to each message on this thread, and
whether you have something new and cogent to add, as opposed to
something which you've said already, in some cases multiple times?

	Thanks, regards,

						- Ted