Re: Vancouver schedule

--On Thursday, November 10, 2005 08:50 -0800 Scott W Brim <sbrim@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Here's a suggestion: start the mornings earlier.  Do we have
to wait until 9:00?  How about 8:00?  Everyone is awake
anyway.  Then we can be done in the evening at 7:00.

I can't speak for "everyone", but I often need that early morning time for discussions preparatory to the day's sessions. And I know the IAB and IESG hold meetings at that time. For them, pushing a starting time back to 8 might mean meeting times at 0630. Especially if one is jet-lagged in the wrong direction, that can be a little unreasonable.

Interesting idea nonetheless.

   john