Re: Vancouver schedule

On 11/10/2005 07:29 AM, John C Klensin allegedly wrote:
> I basically like this schedule.  The idea of having the evening free for
> a leisurely dinner, off-agenda work, or both is, and remains, very
> attractive.

I like the idea of being done with sessions and having time for a
leisurely dinner and evening discussion ... in theory.  In reality
ending at 8pm doesn't leave enough time.

Here's a suggestion: start the mornings earlier.  Do we have to wait
until 9:00?  How about 8:00?  Everyone is awake anyway.  Then we can
be done in the evening at 7:00.

Agreed on the interval between lunch and dinner being too long.  That
can be adjusted within the day's schedule.  I would like to start
earlier so that we can finish earlier so I can get the rest of my work
done in the evening.

Scott