Re: Vancouver schedule

The IESG, for example, had a breakfast meeting every morning this week.

Don't forget, too, that those who live "in" the host city, have to get into the meeting through traffic. If the effective start time is pushed earlier, these people will have to leave home very early indeed.

Regards
Marshall Eubanks