Re: put http://tools.ietf.org/ on the IETF website

wayne wrote:
"Lucy E. Lynch" <llynch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Many of the issues related to WG progress can be managed using the
excellent web tools provided at tools.ietf.org - see for example:
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/ccamp/

Very useful. For example, apparently IESG is waiting for the authors of
RFC3546bis, while the authors thought they were waiting for IESG. I think
this kind of temporary deadlock probably happens a lot.

This link should be put on the front page of the IETF website.

And on the top
"home | working groups | meetings | proceedings | I-D index | RFCs" bar.

--
David Hopwood <david.nospam.hopwood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>