Re: Resolution? #787 terminology - in particular "ISOC Standards Pillar"

Bert -

I assume from the long to and cc list you are looking for me too affirmations.
I'm 100% fine with what you have and, if any of the other folks think you're
only 95% and propose tweaks, let me say in advance I'm fine with that as well.

Regards,

Carl