RE: Resolution? #787 terminology - in particular "ISOC Standards Pillar"

So... not 100% sure I captured the result ciorrectly.
This is what we have in rev 04:

            <section title="Divisional Accounting" anchor="divisional-accounting">
                <t>
                    Funds managed by IASA shall be accounted for in a
                    separate set of accounts.
                    Separate financial reports, including a balance
                    sheet and a profit and loss statement for IASA alone,
                    shall be produced as directed by IAOC.
                </t>
                <t>
                    IAOC and ISOC shall agree upon and publish procedures
                    for reporting and auditing of these accounts.
                </t>
            </section>

This is what I have in my edit buffer for revision 05

            <section title="Cost Center Accounting" anchor="cc-accounting">
                <t>
                    As discussed with ISOC, funds managed by IASA shall
                    be accounted for in a separate set of accounts
                    within the Cost Center IASA.
                    A periodic summary of the IASA accounts shall be reported
                    in the form of standard financial statements that reflect
                    the income, expenses, assets, and liabilities of the IASA
                    cost center.
                </t>
                <t>
                    IAOC and ISOC shall agree upon and publish procedures
                    for reporting and auditing of these accounts.
                </t>
                <t>
                    Note that the ISOC in consultation with IAOC can
                    determine to structure the IASA accounting
                    differently in the future within the constraints
                    outlined in <xref target="isoc-responsibilities"/>.
                </t>
            </section>

Is that acceptable to everyone?

I have left the change to "General Ledger Accounts" out for the
time being, because I am not sure we have consensus on that yet
(even though ISOC prefers that terminology).

Bert