Re: Internet-Draft cutoffs and getting work done

Dont have a lot to add to the already nicely articulated comments below from
John. However, I would like to know why this IETF meeting in DC is scheduled so
soon after the last one - barely 3 months from the last one. Added to this, the
dead-lines for the drafts are more conservative, leaving very little time for
the draft authors. Thanks.

regards,
suresh

=====