Re: draft-ecahc-moderation

Hi Brian,
At 01:42 PM 22-06-2024, Brian E Carpenter wrote:
I agree that is a weak point in the current proposal - but if the
alternative were to be yet another onerous job for the NomCom,
that wouldn't be ideal either. Any other suggestions?

The suggestion(s) I could come up with are brittle. The suggestion(s) will likely cause unintended consequences, e.g. imbalance in a political structure. A workable path would be to restate the problem.

As for the actual moderation policy, I think there should be community
review, but somebody has to draft the policy and keep it up to
date, and the moderators themselves seem well placed to do that.

I would stay on the fence on this.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy