[Last-Call] Re: Last Call: BCP 83 PR-Action for Timothy Mcsweeney

> I personally still have not returned to the IETF list.

That's highly unfortunate in my opinion. I do not understand how someone can feel themselves to be in the leadership of an organization without participating, or at least reading, the one general-purpose public forum that organization has.

>The biggest problem of BCP38 is that every sane normal action to restrict abuse results in more toxic discussions that a certain amount of abuse should be tolerated in the name of anti-censorship, lack of hard headedness of the victims and supposed technical merit of the abusers.

This view, when expressed by someone with such a limited view of the organization, carries almost no weight with me.

Anyone on the IESG who does not follow the IETF list should abstain from voting on all PR actions.