[Last-Call] Re: L2 posting rights restriction

Hi Ted,

On Mon, Jun 10, 2024 at 10:33 PM Ted Lemon <mellon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm a bit confused: I thought that we also had a 6-month ban. Am I remembering this wrong? IIRC there was one applied to a certain expert on distributed naming databases years back.

There are two independent actions.

We have the ietf@xxxxxxxx moderator team's action [1] that is already in effect for 14-days as a Level 2 escalation. The moderator's team SOP [2] stops at L2 for now.

There is the independent PR-action last-call [3] which is ongoing, IESG will make a decision and after that there could be a ban for at least 1 year. This is as per BCP 83.

Hope this helps!

Thanks!
Dhruv

[1] https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ietf/SUKPhOiGKy9VEdkqqf3u6Mj5Vpc/