Re: [Last-Call] [Wish] Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-wish-whip-13

> On Mar 18, 2024, at 19:40, Sergio Garcia Murillo <sergio.garcia.murillo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> How would be the best way of doing these changes? I would prefer not to have to submit a new draft for these editorial changes and have to start again a WGLC & IESG review.
>
> Best regards
> Sergio

Sergio,

As we get various directorate reviews, go ahead and submit PRs but don’t merge them.  That way if we get duplicate comments (e.g., I-D nits), you can point the commenters the PR to show how you resolved their duplicate comment.  At the other end of the IETF LC, we’ll see how many changes we collected and evaluate whether we need to recycle. Assuming the comments we get are minor, we’ll publish a new version and our AD will place the I-D on the IESG telechat for their review; it’s usually better to have a clean version when it gets to the IESG telechat.

spt