Re: [Alldispatch] Taking draft-thomson-gendispatch-no-expiry-03 forward

I share concerns expressed by Joel and Loa.

Furthermore, I support Loa's proposal to add the "Non-expiring" status that can be assigned to a WG draft based on WG consensus (it can be removed at a later time) to save from the necessity of technical refreshes.

Regards,
Greg