Re: [Last-Call] Last Call: <draft-tenoever-tao-retirement-02.txt> (Retiring the Tao of the IETF) to Informational RFC

On Jan 25, 2024, at 13:50, Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I fully support the draft. The Tao has outlived its usefulness as an RFC

I agree.

As for those believing a single long document is the best way to consume content these days, I advise you to try out TikTok to get a better idea of modern content consumption methods.

I love the historic and nostalgic bits but those should have its own place outside of a “quick 101 IETF how to”. The tao is huge.

Paul