Re: [Alldispatch] Taking draft-thomson-gendispatch-no-expiry-03 forward

While the draft retains a way for chairs to mark drafts as inactive, this seems to be an awkward way to keep the WG listings clean when it comes to drafts that are not receiving attention. The chairs have to pay attention to things which are not receiving attention?

Yours,

Joel