Re: Bot postings, was Re: Messages from the ietf list for the week ending Sun Oct 8 06:00:02 2023

On Mon, Oct 16, 2023 at 3:28 PM Jay Daley <exec-director@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> For that matter I suspect that IETF lists could use some refactoring anyway.  There are too many lists these days, it's very difficult to keep track of them all even if using the IETF IMAP server, lots of things fall through the cracks.

Yes we definitely have a problem here with people not knowing where the conversation is taking place and missing things that are important to them as the conversation moves around lists.

That problem should be solved/followed_up by the ADs of IETF General Area.

Regards,
AB