Re: [Tools-discuss] messaging formatting follies, was The IETF's email

On 8/21/23 15:44, Christian Huitema wrote:
What about    | Simple proposal: we should move our culture to top-posting. No tool
side-posting? | needed. Don't worry too much bout text/plain versus text/html.
It's fun.     |

--
Marc Petit-Huguenin
Email: marc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx