Re: [Tools-discuss] messaging formatting follies, was The IETF's email

Although in many ways the least satisfying answer, especially for an
old timer (top posting normalised, quoting/threading deprecated. HTML
and other markup retained) this has the great beauty of only requiring
a change in use of the existing tools, and no other changes.

So in the "tractable, workable, achievable" stakes, this one has very
good signs.

-G (an inveterate top poster since time immemorial. much to the
annoyance of many)