Re: [Tools-discuss] formatting follies, was The IETF's email

On 8/21/23 16:38, John Levine wrote:

Are we serioualy proposing to invent yet another mail format
incompatible with every existing mail format? I find it hard to
believe that is a good use of anyone's time.

No, that's not what's being proposed.  And I find it hard to believe that constantly trying to keep email in the 1990s is a good use of anyone's time.

As I see it, it's just an experiment at this stage.  Try something and see how well it works.   Adjust as necessary, and report the results.   No commitment required on anyone's part to use it. Just try to learn something.

Keith